Please book an appointment. You can call us directly, or contact us via e-mail.
A member of our staff will contact you within a working day to confirm the appointment.
It’s recommended to book an appointment one month in advance so that we can make sure all of the veterinary requirements are met (Please contact us sooner if you are exporting your pet to a third country as they may require blood tests with a waiting period of several months)
- Your pet
- Travel crate (if you already own one)
- Passport and/or health records.
- We will measure your pet and weigh the pet with the crate to ensure it’s a suitable size based on your pets measurements as the airline will request this information.
- This procedure is necessary to obtain a quote from the airlines.
We will need to personally measure your pet and check the transport crate to get an accurate quote. Your pet can be refused by the airline if the crate is small, if it has missing or broken parts and if it is not an airline approved crate. This is why it is important for you to bring your travel crate and pet on the day of the appointment.
- The cost of the ticket is based on the size of the crate. We will make sure your travel crate is the right size, or provide one for you.
- Airline fees are subject to change if obtained too early.
- We recommend booking the flight two weeks in advance to avoid a price increase.
Please bring your pet’s health record and/or passport so that we can check their vaccination history. This is very important as your pet may need a rabies vaccination, rabies blood test or microchip. Some countries require other types of blood work.
After we have measured your pet and checked the crate, we will submit the information to the airlines. We will respond as soon as we receive quotes and flight options from the airlines.
We can provide tips if you have a nervous pet. Airlines do not allow sedation, so we can recommend natural remedies and give advice on how to get your pet as comfortable as possible in their new travel crate.
We know how much you care about your pet’s as we are pet owners too, therefore it’s our job to make it as stress free as possible for you.
For inquiries, please send us an e-mail