1. Export partners – We work with our export partner in the UK to ensure all of the necessary requirements have been fulfilled (measuring of pet, crate, and paperwork)
2. Travel box – If your pet is flying from England, our export partner in the UK will measure your pet and provide a suitable transport box if required.
3. Regulations – Our staff keep up-to-date with regulations (veterinary requirements) for many different countries.
4. Veterinary services – we can send you the rules and regulations of
importing your pet to Cyprus or you can read about them here.
5. Booking of flight – we receive special rates from airlines that we work with regularly and will book the flight on your behalf.
6. Completion of paperwork – for administrative purposes, health certificates and shipper certificates.
7. Transportation to the airport of departure – if your pet is flying from England, our export partner in the UK can transport your pet to the airport.
8. Collection of pet(s) – from Larnaca or Paphos airport. We can deliver your pet straight to your home or directly to our pet hotel.
9. Accommodation – Your pet can stay in our pet hotel until you are ready to take your pet home.
For inquiries, please send us an e-mail